People who suffer from anxiety disorder are normally prescribed drugs to counteract their anxiety. The problem with these drugs, however, it that they do not cure the real cause of the problem, only the symptoms. Anxiety sufferers who have been prescribed drugs often find a dislike for them. This is mainly because of their side effects, and the notion that they don’t really cure the disease.
There are, however, alternatives to drugs in dealing with anxiety disorders. Getting relief from anxiety is often a matter of eating the proper foods.
1) Chamomile tea is a good drink to have if you feel too stressed. Chamomile tea can calm and relax your mind, and soothe your thoughts. Chamomile tea can help you rest during those nights when you have trouble sleeping. The sedative components in the tea brings you to a relaxed frame of mind.
2) There is a natural substance in turkey that causes you to relax after eating, it’s called tryptophan. Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin which is related to the cure of many anxiety disorders. When consumed in meat form, it has been discovered that tryptophan helps reduce anxiety.
3) Eating avocado can help you maintain good mental and psychological well-being. Avocados help lower blood pressure because of its potassium content. Eating avocado lessens the possibility of anxiety attacks by keeping your heart rate at an even rate.
4) The health and well-being of your brain can be improved by eating lots of green leafy vegetables and hemp oil. They are anxiety busters. Magnesium is a substance that keeps your brain-adrenal axis in good condition, and green leafy vegetables are rich in magnesium.
5) Eating dark chocolate helps you keep calm. It’s because it has loads of cocoa that contain stress relievers.
6) Turmeric aids in reducing the incidence of anxiety and stress. Turmeric aids in digestion, healing, reducing inflammation of joints, and maintaining a balanced blood sugar level.
7) Folic acid is a substance that helps in managing anxiety. Asparagus contains folic acid, a chemical responsible for improving the health of your brain’s neurotransmitters. What often causes anxiety and stress is a lowering of folic acid in the body.
8) Organ meats such as liver are also rich in vitamin B. Serotonin production is done by methylation which requires sufficient amount of vitamin B in the body.
9) Your brain needs zinc to stay healthy, and oysters contain a lot of zinc. Anxiety disorder is caused by a deficiency in zinc.
10) A healthy gut often means a healthy brain. Kefir is a good source of probiotics that keep your gut in good shape.
Partner post: over at this website